Comments

  1. Ooooh a similar type of pic/post to helloitsgemma :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Interesting picture.....no people, no words, but much said

    Mollyxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brilliant photo - was this from yesterday?

    CJ xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. great shot,hope the march helps!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Not everyones cup of tea, I know. Politics seems to make a lot uncomfortable, but it was a very moving day marching alongside a man in a wheelchair, and a grandmother and her grandkids.

    ReplyDelete
  6. yay! go you! hope you had a good day and didn't get caught up in the trouble.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great shot and well done for marching x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Excellent! So lovely to see a positive photo and positive story (guy in a wheelchair, grandmother and grandkids) instead of the sensationalist concentration on the very small riotous element. You can march and stand up for your beliefs without resorting to violence. I hope the march made some in power think twice...

    ReplyDelete
  9. No I wasn't one of those who had a wander down Oxford Street. Lol! I'm not sure that those in power will listen and are grateful for the media attention on the small minority. Sad, but I fear true. People power doesn't seem to exist and the rights of the individual are gradually being eroded. I could go on, but I won't as I'm depressing myself!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts